- Action-packed camps include hands-on instruction led by certified PGA Professionals.
- Signature PGA camp curriculum focuses on developing golf skills (full swing, short game, rules and etiquette) while keeping the experience fun and engaging (games and activities).
- A fun, safe and educational environment designed with your child's well being in mind.
- Low student to instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
Modified Full Day Camps provide an excellent opportunity for junior golfers who are ready to take that next step towards course play. Participants will have the opportunity to improve their technical skills and begin to develop course management skills. Participants are segmented into smaller groups based on their experience level in order to create the most favorable learning environment possible.
Bruce Smith, PGA - Camp Director
Bruce played 4 years of collegiate golf at the University of North Texas and he played and made the cut in the PGA Tour 2000 GTE Byron Nelson Classic, played in the 2008 PGA Tour Valero Texas Open and was a contestant in the 2004 and 2010 PGA Championship at Whistling Straits. Bruce has been a professional with the PGA of America since 1995 and has coached over 25 juniors through high school, college golf and beyond. He is the founder of the Black Belt Golf Academy, a teaching program which combines Bruce's 20+ years of martial arts experience and 3rd degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do with golf instruction for juniors. His awards and accomplishments also include: ...More
- 2000 NTPGA Player of the Year
- 2011 NTPGA Metro Chapter Junior Golf Leader
- 2011 PGA of America Senior/Junior National Champion
- 2013 NTPGA Junior Golf Leader
11 time Contestant in the PGA of America Professional National Championship
He is the Swing Coach for Wes Short Jr, a PGA Tour and Champions Tour winner but is most proud of his oldest son, Brandon who plays golf for the #2 team in the country, Texas A/M!
- 2017 NTPGA Senior Player of the Year
Indian Creek Golf Club
Indian Creek Golf Club is home to The Creek and Lakes courses, providing 36-holes of Championship golf with diverse course layouts that offer players of all skill levels the options to improve their game. Junior golfers will benefit from the top-of-the-line golf driving range and practice putting green where they can hone their new skills.
Indian Creek Golf Club
1650 West Frankford Road
Carrollton, TX 75007