Don't miss out!
Find camps by state
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Camps instructed by
This isn't just any Golf Camp, it's the PGA Junior Golf Camp. Learn why the PGA instruction is best in class.
Competitive Edge Camps offer serious game improvement for the serious junior golfer. Offered at some of the most exclusive golf destinations, camps are designed to meet the instructional needs of our most advanced and motivated juniors. These camps are taught by some of the country’s leading and most successful junior golf instructors, many of whom are former top junior golfers themselves.
Camps concentrate on instruction designed to take a campers game to the next level, with special emphasis on mental conditioning, course management, and the short game. By utilizing tournament-like conditions, campers are taught and tested on those skills identified as being mandatory to successfully compete at the highest competitive junior golf levels. Stroke play, match play, and other like competitions are simulated each and every day of camp — with the end goal being true game improvement.
Camps are designed for the High School and/or Tournament Level Player between the Ages of 12- 17.
Competitive Edge Camp Locations
To learn more about each individual Competitive Edge camp, please select from the following locations:
Carlsbad – Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
Buies Creek – Campbell University
Bandon – Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
Bedford Springs – Omni Bedford Springs Resort
Hilton Head Island – The Sea Pines Resort
Kohler – Whistling Straits
- Advanced player curriculum developed and delivered by the PGA of America’s top teaching professionals
- Low student to teacher ratio of 4:1 for increased hands-on and customized instruction
- Extensive on course instruction with an emphasis on course strategy and management
- Use of the industry’s most advanced teaching technologies
- PGA Mental Golf Strategy proprietary mental golf system
- Physical Conditioning and Fitness curriculum
- PGA of America Fit to Compete nutritional training for optimal competitive performance
- Personalized practice regimen customized to meet the needs of each camper on a post-camp basis for review and implementation with home coach
Camps run Sunday through Thursday (unless otherwise noted).
Eligibility for Competitive Edge Camps
- Ages 12 – 17
- Must be currently playing competitive golf (i.e. participate on the high school team, junior tournaments, etc.)
- Letter of recommendation from your current golf coach or instructor
Call one of our golf camp experts at 888.PGA.PLAY (888-742-7529) or email us at email@example.com.