Don't miss out!
Find camps by state
Camps instructed by
This isn't just any Golf Camp, it's the PGA Junior Golf Camp. Learn why the PGA instruction is best in class.
The Competitive Edge Camps offer serious game improvement for the serious junior golfer. Offered at some of the most exclusive golf destinations, camps are designed to meet the instructional needs of our most advanced and motivated juniors. These camps are taught by some of the country’s leading and most successful junior golf instructors, many of whom are former top junior golfers themselves.
The camps concentrate on instruction designed to take a campers game to the next level, with special emphasis on mental conditioning, course management, and the short game. By utilizing tournament-like conditions, campers are taught and tested on those skills identified as being mandatory to successfully compete at the highest competitive junior golf levels. Stroke play, match play, and other like competitions are simulated each and every day of camp — with the end goal being true game improvement.
Camps are designed for the High School and/or Tournament Level Player between the Ages of 12- 17.
Competitive Edge Camp Locations
- Named on of 2015/2016 America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses by Golf Digest
- Whistling Straits is proud host of the 2004, 2010 and 2015 PGA Championships as well as the 2020 Ryder Cup Matches
- Created by legendary golf course designer Pete Dye
Pauma Valley, California (San Diego County)
- Home to Numerous US Open Qualifiers
- Previous Top 100 Golf Course by Golf Digest
- Exclusive country club and private golf club
Napa Valley, California
- Home of the PGA TOUR’s Safeway Open
- Play limited to resort guests & members only
- Considered the premiere golf course property within Napa’s breathtaking wine country
- One of Florida’s top golf destinations
- Former host of the PGA TOUR’s Tavistock Cup
- Home to some of golf’s most legendary players, including Annika Sörenstam, Ian Poulter, Justin Rose, Henrik Stenson and Yani Tseng
- Rated by Golf Magazine as one of the “Top 10 new courses in the United States”
- Conde Nast Readers rated Stowe Mountain Golf Resort as the top golf destination in the Northwest
- PGA Professional at Stowe Mountain rated “Best Teacher in the State” by both Golf Digest and the New England Golf Journal.
Pinehurst, North Carolina
- The stories of champions and the traditions of championship golf have been created at Pinehurst since 1898.
- Site of more championships than any other golf course in the country.
- Play on the famed Course #2 designed by Donald Ross who called it “the fairest test of championship golf ever designed.”
- Famed course hosted 14 days of championship play in 2014, with back to back U.S. Open and U.S. Women’s Open Championships for the first time in their history.
Boca Raton, Florida
- Don Law and his staff have been recognized by their peers, US Kids Golf, Golf Range of America and the PGA of America for their exemplary work with junior golf instruction.
- Osprey Point named the best public course in South Florida by golfers on TripAdvisor in 2015.
- Competitive Edge Day Camps available – overnight accommodations can be arranged by calling 561-451-1128.
- Advanced player curriculum developed and delivered by the PGA of America’s top teaching professionals
- Low student to teacher ratio of 4:1 for increased hands-on and customized instruction
- Extensive on course instruction with an emphasis on course strategy and management
- Use of the industry’s most advanced teaching technologies
- PGA Mental Golf Strategy proprietary mental golf system
- Physical Conditioning and Fitness curriculum
- PGA of America Fit to Compete nutritional training for optimal competitive performance
- Personalized practice regimen customized to meet the needs of each camper on a post-camp basis for review and implementation with home coach
Camps run Sunday through Thursday (unless otherwise noted).
Eligibility for Competitive Edge Camps
- Ages 12 – 17
- Must be currently playing competitive golf (i.e. participate on the high school team, junior tournaments, etc.)
- Letter of recommendation from your current golf coach or instructor
Don’t miss out!
Call one of our golf camp experts at 888.PGA.PLAY (742-7529) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.